Dr. Irina Lendel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irina Lendel?

Impossible to get an appt

Very good doctor but with a heavy accent. No matter what, I cannot get an appt. under 3 months.

My female Endo Dr.

I had a male endo Dr. first and he was great but, I wanted a female dr.. I thought a female would understand my feelings better. I like the conversation we have as a patient/dr.relationship:-)

Great Doc

Dr. Lendel was attentive and compassionet during my visits with her. She had great bedside manner.I would recommend this outstanding doctor to everyone. She indeed do everything she could to help resolve my symptoms. She even called me after hours to check on my status. She is a wonderful doctor and an awesome person.

Dr. Irina Lendel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.