Dr. Iris L Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iris L Davis?

Waste of my time

She was not prepared. Communication between staff was poor. I spent an exorbitant amount of time in her office and got no further insight on my problems than I had prior to going. Received a hefty bill though. I had to find another functional doctor.

Helped When Others Had No Clue

Dr. Davis was able to recognize my high unbound copper and use vitamins and minerals to find relief. Other doctors wanted to throw anti-anxiety and depression medication at me and not find out what was causing the many symptoms. I am thankful for Dr. Davis and highly recommend her.

Birth Control