Dr. Iris Eisenberg Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Iris Eisenberg?

Outstanding doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2016

My two children were seen by 3 other pediatricians in Jacksonville before we found Dr. Eisenberg. She is a no-nonsense doctor who knows her stuff and does not sugar coat it. If you want someone to tell you what you want to hear vs. what you need to hear she is not for you. Outstanding practice.

Never had such a rude experience!

Posted on June 19th, 2014

I wish I had seen the other parent's review of their rude experience before I made my child's appt. I'm not sure I would have believed it if I had not experienced it for myself. First, the receptionist was a piece of work and does NOT need to be working around people, especially children. She was extremely rude and I was going to report her to the doctor and THEN I discovered that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I have no idea what this Doc's problem is but she was very rude to me, never once made eye contact and did her very best to make me and my child feel like we were an annoyance to her. I seriously considered just walking out of the office and probably should have because we will not be back.

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

The doctor is terrible. She has no respect for the patient. She looks disheveled with a dirty hat on her hair. She is rude not sensitive to children. She diagnosed my daughter with sleeping disorders after spending 1 min in the room. That was a terrible experience. I will never go back.

One of a kind

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Dr. Eisenberg knows and treats our children like her own (24 x 7 x 365). Your child could not have a better qualified or more caring doctor.

Posted on June 15th, 2016