Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Iris Floyd has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Iris Floiyd is one of the few doctors that you can actualy have a conversation with, and know that she really care's about you as a patient. Eye contact, touch of hand and honest answers are very important. She knows me. She never forgets to ask about my Family and how they are doing. I have been a Registered Nurse for thirty years and can count on my fingers of how many Doctors that practice this everyday. I know without a doubt that God has Blessed her with her ability to relate so well to each patient that she sees. We need more Physicians like this. The Office Staff are wonderful, always courteous. Thank you so much for your help in my life.
Dr. Floyd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marion County Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Iris Floyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iris Floyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mullins, SC.