Dr. Irl B Hirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irl B Hirsch?

Our daughter got the best training possible to manage diabetes and is controlling it very well, thanks to Dr. Hirsch and his staff.

Dr. Hirsch has been a miracle to me. We met just by chance when i was a patient at UW medical center. He recognized me as not being the usual diabetic with chronic pancreatitis. At the time i was under another endocrinologist who wasn't being the least aggressive about my out of control blood sugars and frequent hospitalizations ( 1 to 2 times a month ) I was always in DKA even though i followed my insulin and diet regimen to the letter. Needless to say he realized that something else was going on with me. I had all but given up any hope of having a normal life but now Dr. Hirsch is helping me find my way back to healthy.

I Would Be Dead

I'm not sure how long I have been seeing Dr. Hirsch, fifteen years or more. A1c over eleven, the same insulin doses I had been taking since adolescence frequent SEVERE hypoglycemic episodes and NO blood sugar testing. Major factor in my situation is that shortly after I got insurance coverage I started seeing Dr. Hirsch. With no insurance I would not have been able to afford the medical care I need.

the man who saved my life [no bullshit]

dr. irl hirsch is the best doc. as well as a best friend and iconsider him my big brother i have been his patient since 1991 he just tells it like it is he knows what life can be like for a type 1 diabetic and not just by books alone thank you