Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irvin J Saron has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Showing 5 of 12
Spent more time in the waiting room than in his office. Bedside manner was horrible. Offered no help but rather just said, there is nothing that can be done. Even lied and said no one performed the surgery i Houston, which could be an alternative. Googled and found more than 1 Dr in the medical center who would.
The doctor supposedly fixed a problem I had with peeing when I sneezed only to sabotage my ability to have intercourse with my husband. The doctor not only screwed up the first surgery that was done through my vagina but then went back and fixed his first surgery and didn't leave me any better at being able to have intercourse with MY HUSBAND then before the first surgery.
53 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1965
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Irvin J Saron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIrvin J Saron Md Pa, 21216 Northwest Fwy Ste 440, Cypress, TX
Dr. Irvin J Saron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.