Dr. Irving J Fishman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Male Circumcision
- Penile Implantation
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Fishman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Irving J Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.