Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irving K Loh
Dr. Irving K Loh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newbury Park, CA, with another office in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Loh is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Los Robles Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Irving K Loh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Clinical Research
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Irving Loh is one of the better, if not the best cardiologist out there. I have used him for years. He is a research cardiologist and on top of the latest developments in the field of cardiology. His focus is the patient and doing only the tests and procedures that are medically necessary. He is very personable and caring, and has excellent bedside manners. I trust him explicitly with my heart health and life.
Dr. Loh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Irving K Loh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Irving K Loh in this video.
Dr. Irving K Loh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newbury Park, CA.