Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irving Lustrin
Dr. Irving Lustrin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lustrin is affiliated with Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Irving Lustrin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Irving Lustrin has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Irving Lustrin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Irving Lustrin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lustrin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Winthrop University Hospital
52 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irving Lustrin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.