Dr. Irving Posalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irving Posalski?

An incredible Doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I was sick recently. Dr. Posalski listened to me tell him all my symptoms. He spent time examining me, asking questions, and made a diagnosis and a treatment plan. He was caring, kind and totally thorough. I left with all of my questions answered and knew what to do to get better. I wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Posalski, he is one of a kind. I would recommend him to anyone.

The best Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I have confidence, in seeing Dr. Posalski that I am getting the very best care. He takes time to explain everything to me in a way I can understand. He has contributed immensely to my overall good health. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best Doctor.

patient

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I have been a patient in this office for many years. I have had exceptional treatment from the staff as well as Dr. Posalski. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor, one that is totally dedicated to his patients and his practice. He is caring and very smart. I wish everyone I know was lucky enough to have Dr. Posalski for their Doctor

not very compassionate or caring, arrogant

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Dr. Posalski is arrogant and not very compassionate or caring

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Posalski is first rate and a rare find.He actually spends time with you and takes a personal interest in your case.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on October 16th, 2009

Dr. Posalski is extrarodinary. I have a close friend that was treated by him for a very serious illness and he has doing exceptionally well today! He went from life threatneing to very stable today and managing his condition. The staff is great, the only issue I have is the office can be hard to get in touch with, even busy signals, (kind of surprised that an office today would not have the capacity to at least take messages). Also, they don't accept a lot of insurance or file claims but well worth it considering the quality of care. Maybe some day we can get these insurance companies under control and make health insurance effective for patients and doctors.

Posted on September 20th, 2017