Dr. Irving G Raphael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irving G Raphael?

A must have Dr

I had Dr Irving Raphael for a knee surgery in 2001, and then again in 2010, and a different knee surgery in 2017. He is the only dr I will let operate on my knee and whom I trust. He has done my family's knees as well. I have had good results with him and his nurse Debbie.

Ultimate Professional with a compassionate bedside manner

My visits with Dr. Raphael were over 25 years ago, but I remember them well. He diagnosed me with Chondromalacia Patella as well as performed a Bunionectomy on my right big toe. Dr. Raphael was very nice, had a compassionate bedside manner and always acted in a professional way. I will always remember him with fondness and would recommend him to anyone who asks.

not very nice to pt did surgery was failure Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Highly recommend this skilled surgeon. He listens carefully. He accurately diagnosed the problem, accommodated my schedule, and made my goal his goal. In contrast my experience with his office staff was unpleasant. I felt the staff took minimal interest in me. One staff member was confrontational. I felt the staff could use further training in listening skills and empathetic communication.