Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irving M Rollingher
Dr. Irving M Rollingher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rollingher is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Irving M Rollingher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Irving M Rollingher has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Irving M Rollingher has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I agree with Lindya.... You have to wait for OVER an hour, then when you get taken back, by his RUDE medical assistant, who thinks she is a nurse, I checked and she is NOT, you have another VERY LONG wait,, you are lucky if he spends 5 minutes with you. When I was in the room waiting for him, I could hear him talking RUDELY and CURSING about other patients! What happened to HIPPA laws and patient privacy Dr Rollingher?? His Office Manager is very rude, and shows absolutely NO concern or compassion for the patient and patient satisfaction. I also feel for his wife and family, it is VERY TRUE that he is in a couple of love affairs, one of which is with the OfficeManager!! The staff confirmed that!! He may have been named"Top Doc" from Phoenix magazine, HOWEVER he should not be!! One of the WORSE doctors I have ever seen. He bills inappropriately, only cares about the $$$$$, I would'nt refer my worse enemy to him!!!!
Dr. Rollingher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1984
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irving M Rollingher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.