Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irwin Frankel
Dr. Irwin Frankel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Frankel is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Irwin Frankel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Frankel helped save my life and my daughter's. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I first made an appointment with him and I was suffering from horrible pregnancy related depression (for reasons we will never know). His compassion, bed side manner and confidence in me enabled me to survive and deliver a perfectly healthy baby girl. My husband and I love Dr. Frankel.
I've been a patient of Dr. Frankel for over 20 years. He cared for me during my pregnancy with my son. He is kind, caring and genuine and is brillant and highly regarded by his peers in his field. He is highly educated and stays current with the latest medical findings and technology. I have been well cared for by Dr. Frankel and recommend him with confidence and respect.
Dr. Frankel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
57 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Irwin Frankel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irwin Frankel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.