Dr. Irwin Gelman Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Irwin Gelman?

I Have PTSD Following My "Experience" with him.

Lets see.. he rolled his eyes at me, caused me a 7 plus minute seizure (that the ER doctor and his collegues confirmed was the case) and he threatened my family...he doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as other, more qualified doctors. I actually met someone who knows him on a social basis and he claims that he went into work w/ individuals who have mental illness and/or addiction is because he will "always be given the benefit of the doubt." Cute!

Very caring, knowledgable md. Treated my transgender child and we both felt extremely comfortable and well taken care if with him.

The picture of medical greed

Worst doctor ever. Rolls his eyes at patients. I really hope he develops a chronic condition in which he experiances the same bedside manner and professionaism