Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irwin S Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urination Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Retention
- Prostate Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Genital Warts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Kidney Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
43 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Irwin S Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Irwin S Goldstein in this video.
Dr. Irwin S Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.