Dr. Irwin H Wolfert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irwin H Wolfert?

Modern Medicine with Old Fashioned Patient Care

Dr. Wolfert has been a constant in an ever changing healthcare environment. He cares about his patients, is very knowledgeable about medicine, has a very pleasant bedside manner but is candid when he needs to be. Total winner.

most caring

Dr Wolfert has always given me the absolute best care. I needed his help for a major eye problem that wasn't fixed by my optomologist. Dr. Wolfert immediately got me an appt. in minutes with Dr. Clark who found I had temporalarteritis. It was too late to save my one eye but Dr. Clark heroically saved my other eye. I thank God every day for Dr. Wolfert

My feelings about this Dr and his office

I have been to many Dr. offices through out my life and I can honestly say if you need a Dr. he is it his receptionist are pleasant and helpful, the Dr. always gets back to me the same day he does a very detailed history and really cares about his patients. He is a all around excellent Dr. and there should be more Dr. out there like him who actually care for the patients and doesn't worry about what insurance you have he treated my family wonderfully when I had blue cross blue shield and gave us the same wonderful treatment when we had to go on assistance medical. I am grateful that we found him and his practice and we will be patients of his until he retires. Thank you Dr. Wolfert and staff we appreciate you all.

competent

Nothing special, but is competent.