Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isaac Blum
Dr. Isaac Blum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY (and 1 other location). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Blum is affiliated with Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division and Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny. He speaks English.
Dr. Isaac Blum has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Showing 4 of 4
While he worked at Lincoln Hospital he was the most liked Dr beside Dr. Ponce that was admired, due to his attentive and caring over his patients. He was considered one f the best physician there, He also at one time was the Chief over the emergency Room and worked greatly with the other physician under his supervision. I knew him well since I too worked at Lincoln Hospital I recommend him very highly
Dr. Blum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Bronx Lebanon HospitalBronx, New York
51 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional De Cuyo
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Isaac Blum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.