Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isaac M Felemovicius
Dr. Isaac M Felemovicius, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Felemovicius is affiliated with Regions Hospital, United Hospital and Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Felemovicius has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Isaac M Felemovicius has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Isaac is very nice and seemingly very knowledgeable. However, I went to him with a specific problem. He diagnosed me with something else, treated that, and told me once that was treated we could move on to the original problem (as the original problem was a side effect? of what he was treating). The original problem would require surgery, he said. So once I finished treatment (which took about 9 months due to waiting times between treatments), he told me that the surgery wasn't worth it and to go home and put vaseline on it, it would eventually cure itself. What! So I went to a different colorectal surgeon who advised me to schedule surgery. I was able to immediately get in (literally 2 days later) for what ended up being a very short, simple, and relatively painless procedure. I'm now happy, but Dr. Isaac didn't really do much to get me there. I'm actually a bit miffed that I could've done all of that in 2 days as opposed to the over a year I waited (in sometimes significant pain and discomfort) with Dr. Isaac's methods.
Had my first colonoscopy today with Dr. Felemovicius. The staff was professional and caring. The doctor was easy to talk to, made sure I was comfortable during the process and made the whole experience, from the prep to the procedure, very easy. I was dreading this experience, and had heard horror stories from my friends regarding their negative colonoscopy experiences, but I have nothing but positive things to say about mine. I would recommend this doctor very highly.
Dr. Felemovicius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Isaac M Felemovicius accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Clinic, 3366 Oakdale Ave N Ste 315, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Isaac M Felemovicius is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.