Dr. Isaac Z Glatstein Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Z Glatstein?

Can't say enough

I want to express my most heartfelt appreciation for Dr. Isaac Glatstein and his team. I not only appreciated his expertise but also his compassion throughout the process. His willingness to discuss and explain everything gave me a sense of peace and enabled me to be strong. I sincerely appreciated his staff for scheduling and administering tests with such professionalism and ease. I can't say enough, but I can say these two simple words "Thank you". -L (Mom of one & one on the way)

Feeling Hopeful

I just met with Dr. Gladstein for my initial consultation. I can not say enough good things about him. To begin with he was extremely thorough, detail oriented took the time to answer all of my questions. I felt as if I was his only patient and mind you this was at 6pm after a long day. Best of all I walked out feeling hopeful after years of TTC. He deserves all of the positive reviews. and I highly recommend him.

Professional

Dr. Glastein is one of the best doctors I have met in my life. I respect him a whole lot because of the professionalism and compassion he brings into the whole experience. He made our dreams come true; we have two amazing little girls. I would recommend him in a heart bit - he is the best!

Very pleased

Very pleased

We started seeing Dr. Glatstein in 2011 where we underwent several IUI and a couple of IVF treatments. It was a painstaking journey but Dr. Glatstein and the staff was very supportive and very helpful along the way. going above and beyond with the care they provide to patients like me. I had a successful IVF treatment in 2012 and now have a healthy 18-month old baby boy we've been longing to have in our lives. IVF New England, especially Dr. Glatstein and his team, made our dream of becoming parents a reality. After 2 years, I came back to have a frozen embryo transfer under Dr. Glatstein's team, and recently found out I am pregnant again! I can't thank them enough for all the help they provided me. It was overall a wonderful experience working with Dr. Glatstein and his team. As a matter of fact, I also recommended him to one of my friends who has been facing the same challenge me and my husband are going through, and got pregnant too last year and now have a healthy 9-month-old baby girl. Thank you again Dr. Glatstein and your team and everybody at IVF New England! To whoever reading this, you will never regret being under Dr. Glatstein's care. I am a living proof.

Our overall experience with Dr. Glatstein has been extremely pleasurable. We were referred to him when trying to conceive our first child. He is extremely compassionate and understanding. The nursing staff was very caring and extremely helpful. I found that I could call at all hours with any and every question. We were very happy with the overall experience and sought Dr. Glatstein and his staff out as a return patient several years later as well. We highly recommend Dr. Glatstein.

Happy with my experience

I'm thrilled with my experience with Dr. Glatstein and his team. I started out my treatment with MGH and was completely unsatisfied - we were jumping from department to department with no one helping to provide any guidance. When meeting with Dr. Glatstein for the first time, he took his time to explain the processes, what comes next, what to expect and what my husband and I needed to do. He took the time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. My experience with him and his office staff throughout has been A+. His team always called me back when they said they would and were always friendly and helpful. Regardless how silly or basic my questions seemed, everyone always took their time to make sure I understood and that my concerns were addressed. My husband and I are thrilled that our first treatment was successful and are expecting twins in October.

Fantastic Doctcor

Dr. Glatstein is an incredibly kind and caring physician. He answered messages in a very swift and timely manner. He is very soft spoken and explains all procedures in a way that is very easy to understand and comprehend. I highly recommend him and his practice and would use him again in a heartbeat if and when necessary.

I have been to many RE in Boston by far Dr Glatstein is the best. He is knows his stuff and has the best bed side manner.

Outstanding

I am incredibly happy with my experience with the reproductive science cneter and Dr Glatstein. I have never been treated with such kindness respect and compassion and ultimatly i was able to concieve and am currently almost eight weeks along thanks to this facility and thier services. Words cant express my gratitude

Informative yet Sensitive to Patient's feelings

I highly recommend Dr. Glatstein. He is extremely knowledgeable and is able to explain confusing medical issues to the patient clearly. Also, his ability to deliver difficult information to patient was always done in such a way that showed great sensitivity and caring. I could not imagine finding someone better than him to help.

We were referred to Dr. Glatstein by another patient who had a positive experience and outcome. From the first day we met with Dr. G we felt comfortable that we were in good hands. The care and support we received at RSC was wonderful and everyone, from Dr. G to the nursing staff and radiologists, were helpful, caring competent. I had three IVF cycles - 2 fresh and 1 frozen. Dr G always explained the protocal and was very responsive to the many questions I had. He would call back personally to answer any questions directed to him. My 3rd round of IVF was successful and I am now 19 weeks pregnant with our first miracle. Dr. G is wonderful and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him and the RSC to anyone with fertility issues.