Dr. Isaac Gorbaty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Gorbaty?

A rarity

After visiting Dr. Gorbaty a few times, I am most impressed by him. He is a rarity in our days: A doctor who listens, ponders, explains, and actually seems interested in his patients and their health program. All that without hurrying the patient out the door. I am most grateful to have found him, and feel reassured to have him as my internist as I am facing a serious health problem.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DOCTOR!

Very thorough and explains results of blood work very well and makes it all easy to understand. Extremely knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner. Very personable, kind and takes the time to answer all questions. BEST Doctor I've seen in years!

O

Dr. Gorbaty is located at 18411 Clark Street, Suite 206, Tarzana, CA (818) 708-3143. He is board certified in Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Critical Care. He has a fine staff. Across from Tarzana Hospital, Providence Hospital.

caring

Best Doctor in the sfv, very attentative and caring.

Best Internist Ever!

Previously saw a doctor in a larger group and around the time my favorite was retiring, Dr. Gorbaty joined. I liked him at once. When he went into solo practice near Tarzana Hospital I had my records transferred. Now that I am a cash patient (got tired of paying almost $700 a month for horrible insurance), he is willing to work with me as a 'cash' patient and I'm very pleased. This is old-fashioned 'doctoring' at its best. Dr. Gorbaty takes plenty of time with people, the office is calm and nice and his bedside manner cannot be beat. I would recommend anyone looking for an internist check out Dr. Isaac Gorbaty -- you will not be disappointed!

By far one of the best Doctor's in Los Angeles

I was looking for a PCP after going through 3-4 other PCP's, who got you in and got you out in rapid time. After reading this doctor's ratings I said to myself this is too good to be true. I was wrong, it WAS true. Dr. Gorbaty was the first and only doctor to actually examine me physically. Ears, nose throat etc. Hernia check and many other actual hands on checks. There was absolutely no rush as he took his time and made me feel that I was important to him. He took a total evaluation on myself and family, I.E. father, mother, sisters, etc. This is the finest indivdual I have had the pleasure of dealing with in the medical industrial. Norma (his staff) is the same way he is and her follow up is exemplary as she called me this A.M. with some additional questions regarding my health. If you need a Primary Care Physcian, this is the doctor you want to have taking care of you.

I found Dr. Gorbaty after leaving a major HMO. I find him very knowledgable and easy to work with. He takes the time to listen to you, explains your condition and discusses your options. You never feel rushed or treated as just another number. He is a wonderful, caring doctor.

Dr. Gorbaty is board certified in the following medical specialties: Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Geriatrics, Critical Care. He is terrific! He is an excellent physician. His staff is fabulous! Parking is convenient.

Couldn't agree more with the other reviews

I too saw Dr. Gorbaty when he was located on Wilbur while the other doctor he was sharing the office with was my primary physician. I switched to Dr. Gorbaty immediately! He gave me the time of day to explain things and actually opened a book and read a couple of paragraphs regarding my condition. What doctor does that nowadays? When he left to open his new office on Clark I followed him without a pause. Even though I belong to an HMO plan it is never an issue to get request tests, lab work, etc. through him. I will be sad when he retires!

My first visit with Dr. Gorbaty

I recently saw Dr. Gorbaty for the first time. I was very pleased with his approach and thoroughness. I appreciated his personal phone call to explain the results of my blood work. I am very glad to have found him and I now consider Dr. Gorbaty to be my personal doctor.

He' s a keeper

All four members of our Family have Dr. Gorbaty as our doctor and we all like him. My son & daughter met him as they where going off to college. when they are home for break or holiday they check in with him if they have any questions.

Dr. Isaac Gorbaty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.