Dr. Isaac Halfon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Halfon?

Great staff!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

While I was pregnant, it was always a pleasure seeing the ladies at the desk! Dr. Halfon is able to answer my questions, but his nurses are just as knowledgeable! I'm very thankful for his staff.

Dr. Halfron - The Man

Posted on May 18th, 2017

A few hours ago I was most upset with one of the staff at Dr. Halfron's office. I expressed my dissatisfaction on this review board regarding the one nurse who had called me. Within one hour of me calling the office to say I would not be back, I received a call from Dr. Halfron himself. He is a man who really cares about his patients, where can you find a doctor who takes the time to personally call his patient to explain . . . That tells you a lot about this man - Dr. Halfon! I will continue to seek care from him.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor if you're expecting. I went to him at the beginning of my pregnancy and he was very pushy and rude. He treats mothers as if they know nothing, and acts very arrogant. Among other red flags, he was pushing for a C-section from the get go (first pregnancy, not even a repeat C-section). We left the practice and found another local doctor who was much kinder, more attentive, and more respectful of his patients.

Very happy with this doctor!

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

I am extremely happy with Dr. Halfon and his staff. Not only does he take time to talk to you and explain everything, his staff is so on top of returning calls and calling you with test results. It's so comforting to know they always follow through with a phone call. And, they never overbook!! It's an exceptional group of people!

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Horrible experience. I explained that my insurance wont cover the prescription and that the prescription sample they gave me was causing sideeffects. The dr refused to acknowledge my concerns and ignored me. The office is very rigid.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Unfortunately, multiple attempts to have your insurance company pay for your prescriptions were unsuccessful. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operations.

a great doctor over all

Posted on March 20th, 2016

I have suffered from fibroids for years and want to have a child, all the doctor i have seen has wanted to do a quick fix job and did not understand my needs,this doctor is not only a smart, compassionate,caring and sharp but he gives you clear understanding of all possabilities and still working with what you want.i love this doctor!!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

He made being a first time mom a walk in the park! He will be delivering any more children I have! He is extremely meticulous and extremely cautious but that's why I loved him so much! Phenomenal Doctor! After having him and then seeing other friends doctors and everything I realized I had the best around and am afraid to go somewhere else as I don't know if I will get the extreme cautiousness I did with him. My c section scar is perfect and I can't say many doctors would have spent as much time as he did on it making sure it was perfect

Happy with my choice

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I am a new patient and very glad to find this doctor. There is a very pleasant staff working there, always call you back and respect your time. Doctor takes time to answer all questions, not rushed and respectful. So far - happy with my experience. I learned about him from a friend.

They don't make them like this anymore.

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Superb! extraordinary, whip smart, kind, compassionate, reasuraing, pleasant and I can go on and on. You leave the office with the feeling of being well taken care of. Really there's no words to describe my trust in this doc and wish I found him years ago. Office Is relaxing, His Staff Are Like Girlfriends. No attitudes. Puts all other doctors' bedside manners to shame.

Great doctor and staff!

Posted on March 8th, 2014

The very first moment i walked in Dr. Isaac's office, the staff was very courteous and professional. Doctor Isaac made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. I am a new patient and i found him on this website. He is very professional and with great bed manners and compassion. I highly recommend Doctor Halfon to my friends and family members and to any woman looking for an excellent doctor.

Mrs

Posted on April 24th, 2013

When my friend referred me to his office i thought I'll just walking in and out without him remember my first name yet along my last but the entire time he addressed me by name I was amaze by his love and compassion for his patients. When ever u call he called u right back with your concern and make sure to check on you the following day..

Posted on November 1st, 2011