Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isaac J Hearne has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr, Hearne has very little patience and belittles his employees right outside the exam rooms. He seems very rushed and forgets to write notes about things he wants to follow up on. He does not listen well and states what he thinks instead of hearing what was said. Out of five visits I left from 3 feeling angry and frustrated . He just seems very burned out.
I've been going to Dr. Hearn for about ten years, after having very bad experiences with one ophthalmologist in particular. Dr. Hearn has always been thorough, spends more time with me than do most doctors, is very friendly, answers all my questions, is very knowledgeable about many aspects of medicine, beyond ophthalmology, and, most important, has helped me tremendously with my eye problems. The technicians have all been very pleasant and appear to be very well trained.
Dr. Hearne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Isaac J Hearne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConklin & Hearne Mds, 294 E Moana Ln Ste 22, Reno, NV
Dr. Isaac J Hearne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.