Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isaac Kligman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Isaac Kligman has the following 19 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Medicine
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ovulation Induction
- Artificial Insemination
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Female Infertility
Dr. Isaac Kligman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
I'm not sure I can say enough amazing things about Dr. Kligman and his staff at Cornell. I came to Dr. Kligman after 3 unsuccessful rounds of IVF with another physician closer to my home. He was very receptive to our concerns and explained everything that he was considering for us. He never gave up hope and was genuinely concerned when we were on the verge of giving up ourselves. He answered all of our questions and remembered everything about us from the moment we started with him. At the end of IVF round 5 we received the amazing news that we are expecting twins! I have since been discharged and cried when we were told that our work with him is done (until we're ready for the next set of twins lol). Not only is Dr. Kligman a miracle to us, but his staff (Julie, Kristen, and Dilcia) are beyond amazing as well. I don't know if they realize how much they all mean to my husband and I. Thank you for everything you have done for us!
I had such a positive experience with Dr. Kligman after my OB recommended him to me and yes, spoiler alert, I did get pregnant! What you need to know before you start fertility treatments is that you will have to visit your doctor's office and interact with his staff several times a week, so if you don't like the doctor, it won't be a positive experience. Lucky for me, everyone who works at the Cornell Center for Reproductive Medicine was kind, friendly and helpful-- from the front desk staff to the nurses who accompanied the doctor into the room or drew my blood, and especially Julie on Dr. Kligman's personal staff. Dr. Kligman was also kind, and informative, willing to answer every question I had for him. He was also very positive and made me believe that the treatments we were agreeing on together would work-- and they did. I didn't have IVF so I can't speak to that specific experience, but I truly believe that my great relationship with Dr. Kligman and his team helped me relax enough for an IUI to work for me. A note for any potential new patients-- you do have to wait for every appointment, that's just the experience at the Cornell CRM and something you just need to decide if you can live with-- know this going into it so you don't get all huffy every single time. Typically I waited anywhere from 20 minutes to over an hour to see the doctor. I tried to balance this with my work schedule by making my appointments in the very early morning whenever possible, but sometimes I just had to deal with it. Dr. Kligman was always aware of how late he was running and always genuinely apologetic. And it was definitely worth it in the end!
I had a great experience going to Dr. Kligman. He was knowledgeable and encouraging during every visit. We never felt rushed and he would happily answer all our ridiculous questions. Despite a couple failed IUI attempts, he continued to stay hopefully and lift my spirits. Even more so, Julie on his staff was so supportive and always made sure I left with a smile on my face. Fortunately, the treatments were successful and I was able to get pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Kligman and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
Graduated in 1985
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Isaac Kligman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology at Weill Greenberg Center, 1305 York Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isaac Kligman in this video.
Dr. Isaac Kligman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.