Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Isaac K Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Isaac K Kramer has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Isaac K Kramer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Kramer listens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isaac K Kramer - Posted on April 21st, 2017
Dr. Kramer is one of the kindest, most compassionate doctors I have seen. He listens to you and takes the time to make decisions. He is not too quick to medicate but takes the next steps when necessary. It is easy to make an appointment and runs close to schedule. I do not mind waiting a few minutes if I know he is running late because he takes his time with each patient. That is rare these days. I feel very comfortable with him and believe I am getting the best care available to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isaac K Kramer - Posted on February 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isaac K Kramer - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
attentive, caring, thorough.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isaac K Kramer - Posted on January 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isaac K Kramer - Posted on May 8th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Isaac K Kramer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isaac K Kramer, MD - Internal Medicine in West Orange, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Isaac K Kramer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.