The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isaac Levy has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Isaac Levy has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 33
Out of all the offices I've been to this is the most unprofessional. The office manager is an embarrassment. Very obnoxious. I would not recommend this office to anyone. The Doctor is nice and polite, the front desk is welcoming but the girls in the back offices are rude. The girl scheduling me for my follow up was very rude and arrogant
You're obviously referring to another office because you are not my patient. I have no patients by the name of Johana. Furthermore, all of my ratings from patients are either 4 stars or 5 stars. That's no coincidence.
It is very rare that I feel at home and at ease at any doctors office. The staff here is very friendly and accomodating. They treat EVERY patient like family. The wait is long but it is because the Dr takes the time to listen to the patients and answer ALL of the questions he can. I would never want to see another Hematologist.
Dr. Levy is an excellent doctor, he takes his time with his patients, the staff is very pleasant and professional. The office is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Levy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Levy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIsaac Levy Md, 9869 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL
Dr. Isaac Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.