Dr. Isaac L Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac L Mitchell?

Highly recommend. Top in his field.

Nightmare trying to get the office appt. scheduled! Then after I got my info to them from my previous Knee surgery they cancelled the appt (by mail) and are no longer going to be in Leesburg. Now I need my records for the new doctor and are having trouble getting it transferred!

Arthritis and Bursitis

First appt. was cancelled while in the waiting room completing a 7-page new patient questionnaire. On the second appt., we waited 1 1/2 hrs. to be seen for 10 min. I asked for a printed Summary of the visit and saw that there were a number of inaccurate pieces of info relating to meds, general info , review of symptoms, & exam. I called Med. Records to correct and no one bothered to return our call. Very disappointed.

The kind of doctor that other doctors should model themselves after.

Dr. Mitchell performed rotator cuff with patch augmentation surgery on me and everything went great. However, after all my therapy and a full recovery, I accidentally went to grab something, and my patch tore. Dr. Mitchell was so kind in explaining where I tore the patch and what had to be done when I was ready. I truly appreciated his thoughtfulness.

Physical Therapist

I treated many of his patients when I was a new grad as a physical therapist. Personally, I think he was an awesome surgeon and I really miss taking care of his community of people. He spoiled me. I wish him the best because he was a good one.

HUMAN RESOURCES MGR.

Very pleasant personality and tone in his voice. Did an excellent job of educating me with what was wrong and the need for partial knee replacement. He took the time to be sure I was comfortable with the diagnosis. When I'm ready, he will do the surgery. My confidence in him is very high.

I am totally pleased and satisfied with Dr. Mitchell. and would reccomend him to any one. He knows his business and I trust him implicily.

Dr. Mitchell is very cordial and has a great manner. I took my 92 year old dad for his appt. and the doctor was very patient with him and listened to all of his concerns and addressed them thoroughly.

Lorraine Voelkner

Dr. Mitchell has such a great bedside manner plus a wonderful problem solver. He is just the best. I gave him a really hard time but he fixed my problems and that is all that matters.

helen wall

dr. mitchell has done both my knees and a rotator cuff. all three times i was exceptionally pleased with his performance. i would strongly recommend his services to anyone.

Knee surgery

This Dr is better than excellent. My husband had his knee replaced and was walking the same day with no pain. He is really really great.