Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz
Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL, with another office in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Casariego Cruz is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. Dr. Casariego Cruz has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
This doctor and her care team are the best that I have seen since I left Broward. When my daughter or myself become ill, I call and they are always helpful with the ability to fit us in that day. They also have done follow up calls the next day to follow up on how we are doing. You don'f find that at most doctors offices. I never have to wait to long - other then expected for being squeezed in. I have nothing bad to say about them.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Casariego Cruz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & Directions
Dr. Isabel T Casariego Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.