Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Isabel L Guerra has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Isabel L Guerra has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Dr. Isabel L Guerra has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
She can come off kind of cold. She doesn't always take the time to address your concerns and can almost make you feel ridiculous/dumbfor not already knowing how kidney disease effects. She's not very personal and doesn't exactly have the best bedside manner. She comes off very matter a fact about alot of things almost like having kidney disease isn't a big deal. So you end up thinking you'll be fine and it turns out having it is a very big deal and can be life threatening.
THIS DOCTOR IS VERY ARROGANT, IRATE, AND DEMEANING TO HER PATIENTS. SHE GIVES HOSTILE ATTITUDE WHILE TREATMENT. SHE IS VERY ARGUMENTATIVE,INSENSITVE, AND NON APOLOGETIC WHEN CONFERRING WITH PATIENT. IT APPEARS HER STATUS AS A PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN WITH NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ERROR HAS ALLOWED HER TO CONTINUE TO BADGER PATIENTS WITHOUT PROVOCATION HAS GONE TO HER HEAD BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR PATIENT CONFLICT THAT CAN REPRIMAND HER. SHE CONTINUES TO PRACTICE THIS WAY BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THERE WILL BE NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HER.
Dr. Guerra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1982
George Washington University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIsabel Guerra Md, 9252 N 24th Way, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isabel L Guerra, MD - Nephrology in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Isabel L Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.