Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isabel Otero has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Isabel Otero has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Isabel Otero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
I been going to Dr. Otero since last year, every time I go i have to wait at least an hour before she examines me. Last time I went, I waited in the room 3 hours!!!! the staff finally told me the Dr. was not comming in that day, How unprofessional!!. The staff is very rude and unfriendly, but the Dr. is nice. Never going there again.
I was referred by a friend to make an appt with Dr Otero. I waited for over an hour, naked and cold, in the exam room. Dr Otero never came in to examine me. I was told she was doing a procedure. Why schedule me to have me wait while she performed a lengthy procedure on another patient? I was frustrated and left. I would never refer anyone to Dr Otero or go back. NEVER! I lost two hours from work for NOTHING!
I have been going to Dr. Otero for at least a couple of years, she also did a procedure on me which was required. Getting an appointment is sometimes a mission, you have to wait days, or weeks, her appointments are always overbooked, the wait time to see her can be from 15-20 min. or longer once you're there. Once you're in with the doctor, she is friendly and answers my questions and concerns. She's so busy, that follow up appointments are weeks away. Her staff is ok, but they give out appointments and then when you get there to the scheduled appointment, you are told it's for a different time frame. When you hold a job and have children, you don't have the luxury of sitting for an hour or more to be seen, nor for a procedure. My time is very valuable, I really like the doctor, but she either needs different, more competent staff, or she needs to have her appointments spaced out more appropriately.
Dr. Otero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1980
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Isabel Otero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoseph V Raziano Md, 1200 N University Dr, Plantation, FL
Dr. Isabel Otero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.