Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isabel C Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I am been taking a significant other to see dr. Rodriguez for about 5 years and I am pretty disappointed at the way she treated my love one. She made several mistakes with diagnosing and increasing medication that she was not authorized that caused my family member to end in the hospital for a week to learn that it was an overdose of med. I took us time to convince ourselves that she is not competent. She does not advocate for her patients, difficult to communicate as the phone is rarely picked up, poor follow ups, etc.... DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR LOVE ONE TO DR. RODRIGUEZ
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Isabel C Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBainbridge Family Medical Care, 2510 Westchester Ave Ste 204, Bronx, NY
Dr. Isabel C Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.