Dr. Isabel Souffront Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isabel Souffront?

Never responds to calls or questions and gave me false test results sending me to an oncologist without even retesting me. Horrible Doctor

Very courteous and knowledgeable. Great Dr

Ms.

Dr Isabel Souffront is AMAZING!!! Her genuine care/concern for the patients is a rarity! THANK YOU Dr Isabel Souffront!!!

Dr. is excellent the lab staff isn't pleasant but they are fast and pain free.

Good Dr

Dr Souffront and her nurse was very good to me. I had one problem with the person that answered the phone one time and Dr. Souffront made sure that I was taken care of after my medical scare. Thank you Dr Souffront and your nurse for taking care of me.

It is easier ti meet the pope

Every time I call for an appointment they give me one 8 weeks after. I said I have a problem they told me there is nothing to do. It is very frustrating , When you need to see the doctor its because you have a problem so whats the point to see her 2 month later??? They told me she is the only doctor in this office so I guess she has way too many patients :(

Find a different office!

Like the last review, I had an appointment hat I waited almost 2 months for and then they called and cancelled the day before and then told me I had to wait another 6 weeks to get a new appointment. Dr made me wait in exam room for almost an hour and said "sorry, sometimes I can be a bit chatty". Dr was okay, but seemed a bit rushed. Staff is horrible. They billed me incorrectly and trying to get someone on the phone is almost impossible. Even the receptionist puts you on hold for 10 minutes almost every call before you even say hello. You can certainly find a better office than this.

Terrible Office Customer Service

I had to wait 3 months to get an appointment and then the day before they call me and have to reschedule it and they tell me the next thing they can offer me is an entire month away! Completely rude office staff who did not even attempt to help given it was them who had to cancel my appointment.

Best doctor ever

I have been seeing Dr. Souffront for years. Unfortunately, she is leaving NYC now. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring, and she would actually listen to what I had to say. She cured me of two things at once when another doctor refused to help me at all. Like others here have said, the front desk staff is rude, and I won't be staying with that practice now that she's gone. It can be tricky to get an appointment at this practice, but they're pretty good about fitting you in with someone if you tell them you're actually sick.

Best Doctor Ever

i feel that Dr. Souffront is a very experienced doctor. She gave me an accurate diagnosis and soon fixed my problem before it became worse. Shes funny and caring and one can tell she puts a lot of effort in her practice. However, her receptionists are extremely rude. Overall, Dr. Souffront is a very hard working person who always gives her full effort to help those in need.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Souffront, although she was not my PCP at the time, literally saved my life at my doctor's office! I also had to see her when my PCP was not in the office and she took wonderful care of me, with great compassion. She exhibited exceptional wisdom, is very caring, takes time with her patients (explaining, in laymen's terms, where necessary), and has a great bedside manner. Since my doctor has moved upward and away, she is now my PCP and I am very happy about it!

great Doctor,rude receptionists

Dr Souffront is a good doctor..kind & caring and conscientious.However,the office receptionists are rude and unprofessional.Poor representation for such a good doctor.

Dr. Isabel Souffront is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.