Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabela C Angelelli MD
Dr. Isabela C Angelelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Isabela C Angelelli has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Isabela C Angelelli has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Isabela C Angelelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isabela C Angelelli - Posted on July 28th, 2011
I am shocked to see such low ratings for Dr Angelelli. We saw her in an urgi care center in bethel park for my two year old son who had symptoms suggestive of UTI. She was very thorough and had an excellent bedside manner. She was also very patient in trying to get a urine specimen from a two year old who is not yet potty trained, and ended up having to do a catheter as a last resort and the staff were awesome! They even sang him a song while they were doing it to try to keep him calm. I would recommend this urgent care center and Dr Angelelli to anyone. As a side note, I run two physician offices, so I have an understanding of how they should operate and they get an A+ from me!
19 Years Experience
Universidad Cristiana Boliviana (Ucebol)
Graduated in 1999
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Isabela C Angelelli Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH, 4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Isabela C Angelelli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.