Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Isabelle A Wilkins has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Isabelle A Wilkins has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Rh Isoimmunization
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Isabelle A Wilkins has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Isabelle A Wilkins is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Could anyone be SO lucky to have Dr. Wilkins as an option when looking for a doctor. I ADORE this lady. My husband and I were moving to Houston from Dallas in 1995. Being told i may never be able to have a child, we were totally unprepared to learn I was 8 weeks pregnant. One of the few awesome things my hubby has done, was when he found us Dr. WIlkins. Being in a high risk pregnancy which she specialized in was nothing but a gift from God. I read those 2 not too happy reviews and they must have "assumed" she was rude, however she is a joy and perhaps her personality and dry wit may have caused them to view her a bad light but as we all know....we all have bad days. She helped me make it through 3 highrisk pregnancies and i owe her my gratefulness for helping me through all the ups and downs. Always professional with a fun bedside manner. Unlike some doctors who may feel superior to their patients, Dr. Wilkins truly made me feel that ALL the millions of questions i asked were the first time she'd been asked them!
I was under her care for two pregnancies. Twins and singleton. She is very kind, compassionate, personable, knowledgeable, up front, imformative, and reasonable. No ego issues. She arranged for my delivery and care at another hospital with a former intern when the texas med ctr flooded, but she stay involved the whole process. Called me and my "new" doctor. Then she took me back into her care. I really felt comfortable and in good care with her.
Dr. Wilkin's is the reason my daughter is alive today. She is the kindest, more caring doctor I have ever met. I was her patient when she was practicing in Houston and I never once heard her be rude to staff. Her bedside manner is wonderful, in fact, she offered to bring me Thanksgiving dinner as I was in the hospital on bedrest. I have recommended her to anyone I have known that needed a MFM specialist.
38 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUic Womens Health Associates, 1 E Erie St Ste 530, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isabelle A Wilkins, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Isabelle A Wilkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.