Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabelo Artacho
Dr. Isabelo Artacho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Artacho is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center, Valley Childrens Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Isabelo Artacho has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Showing 5 of 6
Best Dr for my daughter
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isabelo Artacho - Posted on May 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isabelo Artacho - Posted on June 24th, 2015
His office was amazing. My general peds doctor called his office while we were at her office and they told us to come right over they would see us. Right way. This was my daughters first episode so I was a mess. Once in his office the receptionist noticed that the movie that was playing (johnny depp Alice and wonderland) was scaring my daughter so she turned it off and put on toy story. Then doctor artacho came out and collected us from the waiting room. He spent over an hour getting her history and the details of the episode. I can't tell you how much his time and attention to my concerns helped me to process this very scary episode. He and his office were wonderful!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isabelo Artacho - Posted on June 4th, 2015
Love this Dr!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isabelo Artacho - Posted on September 17th, 2014
GreaT Dr & OfficE!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isabelo Artacho - Posted on November 16th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Artacho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Regional Med Center
Clovis Community Hospital
Clovis Comm Hospital
40 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1977
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Isabelo Artacho Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsChild Neurology, 6323 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isabelo Artacho, MD - Child Neurology in Fresno, CA, in this video.
Dr. Isabelo Artacho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.