Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isaiah Pittman IV has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 41
Will not talk on the phone about a lab i just had after a visit. You have to make another appointment even though I just saw him the day before. The nurse said he would not talk to me unless I made another appointment. Even the nurse would not tell me the result over the phone. I went to the hospital and got the result and never went back to him. I wore an enlite sensor and they wanted me to wear their sensor to get readings even though I had the same dang thing on. I lived an hour and a half away and refused to do it. Refused to double up on something that made no sense only to line his pocket. He also makes money from big pharma for pushing their pills. You can search online the figure is high. He doesn't spend a lot of time listening to you about symptoms. His nurses are some of the rudest I have ever met.
I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Pittman. I had to wait in an office for over an hour. He didn't spend any time with me. When I tried to talk to him about my thyroid issue, which is why I went to him, he didn't really want to talk to me about it. He just wanted to test me for diabetes. I will not be going back to him.
20 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Isaiah Pittman IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 2723 S 7th St Ste A, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Isaiah Pittman IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.