Dr. Isak M Isakov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isak M Isakov?

I've read others comments. I cannot say at all that this Dr is rude. Nor have I've seen him talking on the phone while attending me, trust me I've would've said something. Now his computer is another situation. But he does hear me, he's seen me cry a lot and actually I've vomited (just a as a word) my sutuation and concerns to him. He knows and has told me the IFS...and he's so right...and to those that don't know Dr ISAKOF, he will hear u but we must also listen.... So far I say thank you Dr. ISAKOF for ur time and concerns..

clonazepam

It works, except online clonazepam continuations. Each month I have to call 100 of times to this medical office in order to ask them to make online refill of my clonazepam. I visit d-r I.Isakov each 2 months, but I need clonazepam prescription to be renewed every 1 month. It really makes my uncomfortable.

Bad news!

This doctor is very unprofessional. Whenever I would go to him for an appointment, I would sit there while he was on the phone most of the time dealing with other patients and his own personal business while I was in the office waiting for him. Whenever he paid any attention to me he did most of the talking and was very discouraging to my career plans, always telling me to change my profession. When I came to ask him to take me off my medication, which was Klonopin I was taking for panic attacks he was very discouraging. He told me that if I come off I will be back in his office asking for help. I disagreed with him. He also started talking about another medical condition I have which is interstitial cystitis and he is not a urologist. He kept on screaming and telling me I do not have that condition and my symptoms of this illness is all in my head. This is a real condition and I was diagnosed way before I even knew him by a very good team of doctor's and the treatment for it helped me. He is a psychiatrist who should only stick to psychiatry and not get involved in other forms of medicine. I think he is a very bad doctor and tries to keep people on medication rather than helping patients get better and come off.

Dr. Isak M Isakov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.