- 12 years of experience
- Speaks English
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
- 1 comment
- 1 specialty
- 2 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isela Vasquez has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
I visited the ER in extreme abdominal pain. I was referred to Dr. Vasquez by the ER. I was able to see her the next day. I waited 30 minutes to be seen. Her bedside manner was rude and condescending. She sent me for an ultrasound and said she would call me that day with the results. Not only did she fail to call me that day, but also did not call for the next two days. I left a total of 4 messages as my pain levels were increasing. When I was finally able to get her on the phone she was dismissive and rude. She claimed she had not received any messages that I had called even though I talked to her receptionist each time.
12 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Isela Vasquez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Isela Vasquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jourdanton, TX.