Dr. Isela Vasquez Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Isela Vasquez?

I visited the ER in extreme abdominal pain. I was referred to Dr. Vasquez by the ER. I was able to see her the next day. I waited 30 minutes to be seen. Her bedside manner was rude and condescending. She sent me for an ultrasound and said she would call me that day with the results. Not only did she fail to call me that day, but also did not call for the next two days. I left a total of 4 messages as my pain levels were increasing. When I was finally able to get her on the phone she was dismissive and rude. She claimed she had not received any messages that I had called even though I talked to her receptionist each time.

Dr. Isela Vasquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jourdanton, TX.