Dr. Ishtiaq Malik Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Posted on September 4th, 2013

i visited dr malik a week ago, i found him best for prescribing me with right medicine and had a very good feel of doctor and really feeling sad reading all the reviews about this doctor i found him to be very professional and very well treated, wait time was 15-20 min.

unprofessional

Posted on March 25th, 2013

unprofessional, no bedside manners

Not thorough

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Did not even take my vital signs! Didn't care to see test results I had with me from previous doctor. Prescribed a drug not even appropriate for my symptoms and did not warn me of its side effects. Told me to take Advil to mask chronic pain instead of suggesting I see a specialists to get to the root of the issue. Did not have my best interests in mind. I do not recommend seeing Dr. Malik.

Do not go!

Posted on June 17th, 2012

I went to Walk-in Urgent Clinic because I had a cough for over a week that would not go away. Dr. Malik barely listened to my lungs and told me they were ok and I probably had a virus infection. fine. not a problem. HOWEVER, the entire appointment he focused on the fact that I am on anti-depressants. He kept asking me personal and nosy questions and asking if I was suicidal and if I had a psychiatrist and if I was consistently taking the meds. He also asked what happened and why do I have it. Besides the fact that I only told him what medication I was on so that it would not interfere with anything he prescribed, I did not appreciate the personal questions. There is a fine line between being caring and too personal and I believe he took it too far. He asked more questions about my depression (which is managed and completely under control and has been for years) than he did about my cough. Also, he wrote me a prescription for an OTC drug and never asked me if I was allergic to any drugs. I will never go back to that clinic.

Urgent Care of SilverSpring

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Ishtiaq A Malik, MD IS THE BEST DOCTOR AND MOST PROFESSIONAL IN THE GREATER MARYLAND AREA. I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. ALSO IF YOU NEED A LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENT THEY ARE WILLING TO MAKE TIME TO SQUEEZE YOU IN AS THEY DID ME LAST WEEK WHEN I HAD A SMALL EMERGENCY.I AM SO GRATFUL TO HAVE HAD GOOGLE POINT THIS FACILITY OUT TO ME AS I NEVER WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT THESE GREAT PEOPLE.ALSO DR. KAY SOPHAR WHO WORKS THERE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND HAS SKILLS TREATING MIGRAINES ETC

Posted on March 29th, 2017