Dr. Ishwari I Prasad Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ishwari I Prasad?

Great doctor

I have seen him for many yrs and am very very happy with him and his staff...ty

My 83 yoa wheelchair bound dad had an appt on 4/8 at 3 pm. When he got there the staff said that the dr canceled all appts--we were never told. Others showed up who were not told. We rescheduled for today at 315pm. The dr was never there. We waited 1.5 hrs to find that out. The staff then had to tell a 1/2 filled waiting room that the dr would not be there. We will NEVER go back. The office mgr is incompetent !!!!

Find someone with more intergrity

Was called by office staff to come in early and then waited THREE HOURS for Prasad to work through the 6 patients stacked up in front of me. Hospital nursing staff was not surprised, as he apparently does this weekly.

Worst doctor in the entire world

If you go see this doctor, I guess you haven't done any research because he's the worst doctor this world has to offer. What a waste of person & doctor. If you love yourself, you'd NOT go to him because ANYONE deserve better.

no help at all!!

this doctor was not helpful at all! kept telling me my illness was all in my head....he refused to do more test, and sent me away. The appt only lasted 3 mins and his mind was made up.

Why would people even consider going to this "Doctor"? it's just a waste of time. Non-caring at all, not clear, no bed-side manners whatsoever!See someone else who cares please.If you want to be treated poorly, not talked to after your procedure, and feeling like you are just number, then he's the one for you. Aweful!

don't go!!!!

he is crazy, he scheduled several exams for me never examed me, did not look at my CT or the reports, cut me off when I was explaining my issues, and was very short. He wanted me to be put under to check my stomach and i never had any pain in my stomach it was my side and back. Do not trust him or go there.

Not a good doctor

Dr Prasad doesnt care about patients. Even though my results were not too positive, he didn't have time to talk to me. He is always in rush to get his procedures done; no time for patient, questions or anything at all.