Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isidor R Schlossberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 13
-Dr. Schlossberg treated my dad for bladder cancer. When other physicians or nurses did not agree with his course of treatment, he would bullt them behind the scenes (politically) into falling into line.-He decided to go on a golfing vacation at a critical point in my dad's care and did not properly "hand off" medical records to anyone--this may be a function of Kaiser--but the lack of communication was detrimental to my dad's recovery.-When we asked for a second opinion, he was so awful to hospital administration, no one dared question his authority.-It was the most awful experience-ever,
Dr. Schlossberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Isidor R Schlossberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center, 9333 Imperial Hwy, Downey, CA
Dr. Isidor R Schlossberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.