Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isidro C Almeda MD
Dr. Isidro C Almeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Rochester Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Almeda is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Isidro C Almeda has 5 locations
2501 S Christian Hills Dr
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
13929 Harper Ave
Detroit, MI 48213
15000 Gratiot Ave Ste 200
Detroit, MI 48205
Book Online Now
Dr. Isidro C Almeda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Isidro C Almeda has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- House Calls
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
GET CLEAN TODAY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Isidro C Almeda - Posted on June 25th, 2016
If your looking to get off opiates for good by using a maintenance drug, this doctor will definitely assist and provide you with what you need in order to do that. His appointment is simple, paperwork is minimal, and he doesnt make you jump through hoops to keep your prescription valid. Just dont drop hot for any benzo, because you will walk out empty handed. Cheapest suboxone doctor in macomb, 100% guaranteed! I made 50+ phone calls before finding Dr. Almeda.
Dr. Almeda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sisters Charity Healthcare System
Dr. Isidro C Almeda Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Isidro C Almeda's office for more information.
15000 Gratiot Ave Ste 200 Detroit, MI : (313) 579-8888
2501 S Christian Hills Dr Rochester Hills, MI : (313) 579-8888
37490 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights, MI : (313) 579-8888
13929 Harper Ave Detroit, MI : (313) 371-0055
15000 Gratiot Ave Ste 200 Detroit, MI 48205
Locations & Directions
Dr. Isidro C Almeda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.