Dr. Isis S Iskander Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Isis S Iskander?

Don't Go Here!

Dr Iskander did not even take the time to look at my son's chart, ask about his medical needs or the diagnosis of my son's disability. She did not examine him or make ANY effort to meet his medical needs. We literally had to tell her we were not comfortable with the level of care she was providing and left her office. In our opinion she is running Medi-cal patients through the mill and collecting the nominal fee for doing so. She is NOT practicing "medicine"

very sweet and helpful

She helped me in the clinic in Pasadena today. I was very sick with a fever and cough, and she got me the medicine I needed.

Horrible!!!!

Research administrator

I recall having her as my primary care consult as a teenager. I didn't get a word in as to what my needs were. I ended up switching to another physician, since I wasn't able to give proper data to her before she make her medical determination about me. This was back in 1994, so take my comments with a grain of salt due to professionalism that change over time.