Dr. Ismael C Diaz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ismael C Diaz Jr?

Dr. Diaz actually listened to me. He never acted rushed. He was kind and professional. Making an appointment was easy. If you are reading this and you are looking for a doctor with a good bedside manner, then do not hesitate to call. Dr. Diaz is a great doctor.

I saw Dr. Diaz he was very caring and did not make me feel like I was just a co-pay but he made me feel like a actual patient he listened to my concern.

Dr. Diaz is a very compassionate man who is unusual for the amount of time he's willing to spend helping patients. Much better in that respect that almost every other Dr. I've seen.

Tried to use my Humana (Obamacare) and was charged $205.00 ALONG WITH the Obamacare insurance. Changed my mind to pay cash which would have been $135.00. Rude, ignorant staff made me mad so I demanded a refund and left and DID NOT see the doctor. Now the office is trying to keep my $305.00 (two debit card transactions). I have filed a dispute with my bank and if no satisfaction is given in a couple more days I will be contacting the AMA and every medical board I can, as well as Harris Co. District Attorney, Humble Chamber of Commerce and everyone else I can possibly think of.

Dr. Diaz is a very thorough physician who listens well. He seems to have genuine compassion. He also has a sense of humor.

Great Doctor!!

Finding a primary care doctor that actually takes time to listen to your needs and problems is very difficult. Dr. Diaz is very attentive to his patients concerns and he really has a good bedside manner. My parents also are patients of Dr.Diaz and they wouldn't change to another doctor. The staff is very courteous and welcoming. I did not wait very long to see him. I definitely will be going back to his clinic!

Dr D. GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF

Can't say enough good things. Dr Diaz and his staff are friendly, easy going, and professional. No problem keeping up with prescription refills, local and mail order. They are on top of things.

Nice Bedside manner/awful office staff

I have never had to wait more than 20 min total to see Dr. Diaz. He always spends plenty of time with me. The only thing that really makes me think about changing doctors, is his rude office staff. The nurses (I have seen two different ones) have both been very sweet. The two ladies in reception, are not. Rude, cold and never crack a smile. I don't understand how a friendly doctor, with friendly nurses, could allow such behavior. I have considered they are possibly related to him and that is why they have the haughty attitude. I really dread calling to make an appointment or even arriving to check in. Dr. Diaz really needs to take care of this.

Very caring Dr

He was very polite and listened to my issues. And even had his staff follow up on me to see how I was feeling. Very pleased with him.

i was refused to be seen!

I came in at 3pm and asked if I could be seen. I've had an extremely sore throat and didn't think I could make it through the weekend. I called a few weeks ago and was told you do accept my insurance. I walked in and there was not a single person in the waiting area. She looked at me and said I could not be seen. I was trying to find a doctor on my side of town but I will never return because of the way I was treated! there was not a single person waiting to be seen!