Dr. Ismael A Matus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ismael A Matus?

Horrible experience. Glad he moved.

Was a patient of his for 6 months. First visit was okay but after that his bedside manner, amount of time that he spent with me, etc. all went down hill. Did not feel like this Dr cared at all about me as a patient or even wanted to help me out. If I called his office because I needed his attention or had a question he would take days to get back to me (by the way he told me to call when I had trouble but I am not sure why because it was obvious he was not going to help out). In general, my experience with this Dr and clinic have been negligible. Unfortunate for us who live in Yakima that this is our only option. Even though I am very sick if I want to receive care deserving of any patient I am probably going to have go out of town to get it.

Respectful

Respect his professional opinion and value him as a doctor. Couldn't ask for a better person than him to help in healthcare.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Ismael A Matus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.