Dr. Ismael S Morera Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ismael S Morera?

My daughter is six yeas old and he is the Pediatrician soon she was born. He is very profesional and take the time with me every time that we have a appointment.

hes the best doctor i could ever choose for my baby

Fantastic Dr.!

Dr. Morera is GREAT! If you're looking for the perfect pediatrician-he's IT!!!The wait at the office can be very long if you do not have an appointment so make sure to make your appointment and you won't be disappointed.

Look no Further

I have been Dr. Morera's patient ever since I was born. He is an amazing doctor that always takes his time to explain every single question that you may have. He is extremely detail oriented and is always concerned with the well being and the health of all his patients. Both Dr. Morera and his staff treat all of the patients like family.

very good

Peace of mind is priceless!

Dr. Morera was my pediatrician for many years (until I was too old to see him!)and I never had a single complaint. My son was born in another city and when he was 2 weeks old he had an Aparent Life Threatening Event. Two doctors in that city told me my son had "probably just choked" and sent me home. The next day I drove six hours to see Dr. Morera and he hospitalized my son for further testing because HE TAKES NO CHANCES! My son was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and was sent home with a monitor for 6 months, which alerted me of several other apnea incidents and probably saving his life. Dr. Morera has always ruled out the "probabilites" other doctors overlook and I have always enjoyed peace of mind with both my children's health in his hands! Did I mention I moved back to Miami to be close to the pediatrician I trust?!He has always answered all my questions and even facilitated me with the latest research available for my peace of mind. His staff has always been friendly and caring. I recommend Dr. Morera to anyone who is looking for a pediatrician who goes the extra mile!

The only Doctor you'll ever need!!

We have a 6 years old girl and 12 years old boy. Dr. Morera has been our Pediatrician since 2000 and he has always demonstrate a high level of professionalism, knowledge, reliability and love to the children. He's always there when you need him, he's always have time to explain every little question you could have, no matter how important or dumb it could be. He always try to discuss things at our level making every little doubt disappear. He has a nice office with a very kind and professional personal. If you need a Doctor for your kids, Dr. Morera is the only Doctor you'll ever need.

Worst doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This office is filthy, old and I have never seen since ignorance in my life. They refused to transfer my child's medical records after leaving this pediatrician. The two doctors affiliated with this practice are uneducated, knew nothing regarding current medications being offered and the staff is rude and disorganized. I have seen better clinics in Mexico, seriously! They also refuse to give their medical licensing information which is suppose to be public record-shady!

Dr. Ismael S Morera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.