Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ismail Nagarwala
Dr. Ismail Nagarwala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Fernando, CA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Nagarwala is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ismail Nagarwala has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nagarwala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Ismail Nagarwala accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1600 San Fernando Rd, San Fernando, CA
Dr. Ismail Nagarwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Fernando, CA.