Dr. Ismail D Salahi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ismail D Salahi?

TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE

I visited this Dr.? one time and would never go back. He did not review my history before my appointment so I had to sit in his office while he read my medical notes. He acted like he did not want to answer any questions and rushed me through the appointment. Then to make matters worse, I called approximately a month later and had the total displeasure of speaking to his office employee/nurse. She was the rudest person I have ever encountered. She screamed at me, slammed the phone in my ear and refused to let me speak to the doctor stating "he won't talk to you after I talk to him." Makes me wonder how many mistruths she states during an average day. This person apparently does not understand the concept of professionalism or courtesy. I WOULD TAKE MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO ANY OTHER MEDICAL PROVIDER UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND RUDE ABUSIVE OFFICE STAFF.

Wow all you people that wrote great reviews shame on u its probably the staff writing them far from the teuth

I've been going to Dr. Salahi for a good number of years. So long I can't rember how long. It you need someone who has your best intrust at heart, your mental health and even your family's concerns about you, Look no further, Dr. Salahi is your man. The staff at Metrapolaton Pain Clinic is the very best from the front desk to His top notch Nurse Mrs Ginger you will feel like your the only one their taking care of. I will say if your a faker, cheater or up to no good you had best stay away, you will be found out. He's the best!

non professional

This guy will basically call you a liar when describing your pain, thinks he knows your body better than you do. Arrogant.

Mrs. Rush

I was very pleased with Dr. Salahi. He took the time necessary to understand my medical issues and disscussed, thoroughly how we would proceed. I am confident about working with in for my pain management care.

Dr. Salahi has a wonderful bedside manner. He listened, understood and was compassionate. His treatment plan is very helpful and I am pleased with his service. I will return and would recommend Dr. Salahi to anyone who needs a great doctor.

Looks out for insurance co. More than you,,!!!!!!

you are seen at your appointed time unless there are unforseen circumstances they will let you know ahead of time if its going to be later than usual

jaxbug

Great doctor, great staff. Didn't want to do injections but they talke me into it and now I am glad that I did.

Dr. Salahi's the best

I recommend Dr. Salahi - he has helped me for almost a year now and is caring and responsive to your needs.

Good Doctor!

I have RSD and after years of searching for relief I was sent to see this doctor. Been with him for 2 years now and this was the best thing that could have happened to me. I have an implanted neurostimulator now and this is best relief I have had since I got hurt. He has my vote for sure.

Finally after years of searching for relief and seeing numerous doctors who did nothing but give me prescriptions and charge a fortune, this man took the time to accurately diagnose my problem and find a solution. I know I can't be cured but at least I dont have to live in pain anymore. Totally recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Ismail D Salahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.