Dr. Ismat Chaudhery Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ismat Chaudhery?

Awesome

Posted on April 29th, 2014

We only ended up coming to this office because she started doing pediatric urgent care. My son had several sinus infections and I knew he had another one but our pediatrician closes at 4. So we came to see Dr Chaudhery. She gave us an antibiotic and ordered a CT because she thought he'd had too many in a short time. Turned out he has a deviated septum with a boney spur and impacted sinuses. We went to an ENT with our scans and ended up in surgery. We've cut the sinus infection season down by over 1/2. I took my daughter to her because no one has ever listened to me saying I thought she had a metabolic problem. Chaudhery listened and ordered tests and turns out there might be a thyroid problem. She is now our only pediatrician. We love her and the PA in her office. I feel listened to and I feel like they care about my children as much as I do.

Posted on February 19th, 2015