Dr. Israel Deutsch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Israel Deutsch?

Thank you Dr Deutsche for presenting me with fertility preserving alternatives. I was extremely apprehensive about undergoing treatment and having to go into menopause as a single woman in her 40s. You listened and cared and provided a solution with the gyn surgeon that ensured I'd have a good quality of life when other drs didn't bother to present the alternatives because of my age. Every human deserves a good quality of life, even women in their 40s that don't want to have kids. I cant thank you enough!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

professional caring doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2014

excellent professional caring doctor - bedside manner warm & patient my husband called constantly and he gave him all the time he needed i thank the Lord for helping me find such a special human bein g

SOCIAL WORKER

Posted on October 19th, 2011

THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AN HUMANITARIAN MAN.

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Dr. Deutsch is unbelievably caring and extraordinarily sweet. He gave me as much time as I wanted, answered all my question and was very professional every time I had a treatment. I would recommend him highly.

asking for referral

Posted on July 30th, 2010

referred to dr. deutsch by my oncologist at columbia presbyterian for radiation i asked him to help me with the name of a doctor in my area said he knew no one in brooklyn and to call around myself. also said when he examined me "what is this?" of course i had no idea as i was on my back. he said "it should not be there" and then left. went directly to my oncologist; she checked nothing - she called him and he gave some nebulous answer. actually i gave an excellent for diagnosis - that was done by my oncologist have no idea, truly, of his expertise in this area,nor of his medical acumen. I just know i felt like a piece of rubbish when i left his office. truly i was feeling vulnerable just having undergone complete hysterectomy but i think this colored the encounter with dr.deutsch minimally.

Posted on July 22nd, 2017